Our management portfolio spans from new development to resorts and hotels needing repositioning to condo-hotel management.
Our highly experienced team offers a wholly integrated approach to hotel management along with services that transcend management concerns and go well beyond the services that our competitors typically offer. With astute planning and proven success, you can rest assured that Forbes Hamilton will help you reach your goals.
Turnkey Hotel Management Services
- Site Selection and Evaluation
- Franchise Selection and Negotiation
- Preopening design, development and Purchasing
- Implementation of weekly revenue management meetings with corporate and on-site staff, analyzing competitive set and trends in order to maximize occupancy and average daily rate.
- Annual Operating Budgets and Marketing Plans
- Implementation of Advanced Technological and Operational Systems that Give Owners and Management the Tools and Information Needed to Make Effective and Timely Decisions
- Recruitment and Staffing of Projects with Highly Qualified Professionals
- Implementation of Guest Service Standards to Deliver the Highest Level of Hospitality, and in Turn, the Highest Possible Levels of Profitability and Loyalty
- Development of Marketing Plans and Advertising Budgets
- Superior Creative and Strategic Marketing Communications
- Recruitment of Sales Team and Implementation of Strategic Sales Efforts
- Risk Management and Loss Control Support
- Comprehensive Food and Beverage Support with Experience Ranging from Fast Casual to Full-Service Upscale and Catering Operations
Comprehensive Condominium Hotel Management Services
Forbes Hamilton Management Company has been involved in several condo-hotel projects as the onsite property manager or as a professional consultant. We are able to assist in the condo-hotel development phase, as well as the implementation of advertising and marketing, rental program agreements, and property/rental program management. With a licensed Condominium Association Manager on staff we are able to manage condominium associations as well as the rental programs for condo hotels.